NOTICEDear valued customers of PosLaju,
Kindly be informed that effective 15 July 2011, PosLaju fuel surcharge rate will be increased furtherfrom 10% to 15%.
The above increase is in line with the increase in petrol prices, transportation costs as well as the agreement made by the Association of Malaysian Express Carriers (AMEC) to allow for its members to increase the existing fuel surcharge rate to 15% and 10% handling surcharges remain unchanged effective 1 June 2011.
The increase in the fuel surcharge is crucial for PosLaju to continue to maintain its services to its customers.
Although courier industry has begun charging this new rate effective 1 June 2011, PosLaju has taken prudent steps to implement this new rate on 15 July 2011 for benefit of PosLaju customers.
We use the service from Pos Malaysia as a key field for delivery to in Malaysia and overseas. For delivery throughout malaysia, we use Pos Laju. We have to use express mail stop gradually according to a notice from the Pos Malaysia itself tells the prohibition to use express mail, other than documents. Rate depends entirely from Pos Malaysia, any changes are subject to the charge that.
1) Penisular Malaysia (first 500gram) = RM7.00/g*
2) Sarawak (first 500gram) = RM9.00/g*
3) Sabah (first 500gram) = RM11.00/g*
Pos EMS (for oversea)
1) Singapore (first 500gram) = RM58.00/g*
2) Indonesia (first 500gram) = RM65.00/g*
3) Brunei (first 500gram) = RM63.00/g*
1) Air Parcel (Malaysia) (first 1kg) = RM11.00/kg
2) Land/Sea (Malaysia) (first 1kg) = RM8.00/kg
1) Brunei (first 500gram) = RM30.00/g*
2) Indonesia (first 500gram) = RM43.00/g*
3) Singapore (first 500gram) = RM25.00/g*
For other country, please email us.
*update 14 August 2011